Tooting my own horn!!

Just thought I would take a moment to toot my own horn!! It has been a busy year and I wanted to pass along some art events where my work will be on display.


I will be the guest artist at HouseWear on the Kalamazoo Mall for Art Hop in October. My work (collages, prints, journals, oil paintings) is sold through HouseWear so you can stop by anytime. You can print off at information at http://www.kalamazooarts.com/ then click on Art Hop button on the right. This is a great venue for artists!!


I will have art work at the Battle Creek Art Walk on October 19 - November 8 at Mildred’s Bridal in downtown Battle Creek from 5 – 9 pm. I will not be at this event as I will be in Sturgis. This event will have my oil paintings on display.


I will be showing my art at the Open Door Gallery in Sturgis for their Art Bounce on Friday, October 19 from 5:30 – 8:30 pm. This is a one day event with several artists displaying their work. i will have collages, journals, prints, and oil paintings on display along with other gift items.
Holly Mart at the Art Center of Battle Creek will open November 2 - December 22. i will have collages and other items for sale.

Also, as a member of the Battle Creek Society of Artists (BCSA), my work is currently showing at the Battle Creek Health Systems Cancer wing through January 3, 2008. i will have several prints on display for this show.


Riverside Cafe in Bellevue will host several artists including myself from November 2 -December 30. My collages and oil paintings will be on display.


Carneige Musuem of Art in Three Rivers will be hosting BCSA from November 18 - December 29. My oil paintings will be on display for this show.


i will update this list as more details are available. Hope to see you at an event!!

Comments