New website and free gift!!

just thought i would draw some attention to my new website...i finally have it up and running at http://www.kellyparkerdesigns.com/ and if you sign up on the contact me page and fill in ALL of your information to be added to my emailing list, i will send you one of my note cards!

emailing list emails will be just several times a year, but no more than once a month letting you know where i will be showcasing my art along with art tidbits, artist and gallery reviews, and other miscellaneous art events. so hurry over and sign up today! you can also leave comments on the contact page or leave them in the guestbook.

also if you would like to have me add your website to my newsletter, just let me know on the contact page, maybe we can generate some business for the small business owner! i will add 3 new and different links to each enewsletter i send out over the course of the year. please feel free to suggest galleries and other pertinent information.

here are some of the cards i have available - i will send you one of my choice.




Comments

  1. hi, found u on BC. you have a nice and creative paint

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!