RN - Christmas Tags

Hello, on the blog today with Robin's Nest Dew Drops creating some Christmas tags for all of those gifts I will be gifting this year! Let's get started!

Supplies - 

Shipping tags
Red cardstock
White embossing powder
Gold embossing powder
Ink Spray

To start these tags, I looked for a larger stamp that would cover a large part of the tag. I then stamped with Versamark embossing ink then using embossing powder on the tags. On these first tags, I used white and gold embossing powder then sprayed green ink on the white embossed tag and let it dry. While that tag was drying, I decided on my Dew Drop colors and added crimson and kelly green dew drops to both tags. 





For my next set of tags, I used red cardstock, white embossing powder and Raindrop Dew Drops. I love the red tags!





Thanks for stopping by and check out all of the wonderful colors of Dew Drops at Robin's Nest!




 







Comments