BPM Hello Spring Card - Quick Tip

 Hello! Today, I am on the blog with Blank Page Muse creating a Hello Spring Card using scraps and a beautiful bunny stamp.


Supplies - 

scraps of patterned paper 
black cardstock
white cardstock
pink cardstock

This quick card was made with the Jack Rabbit stamp and some scraps from my paper stash. I seem to have lots of scraps so I decided to make some cards. I also have a stash of stamped images to choose from that are colored and ready to go!

1. Cut down the black cardstock to fit the white card front then attach the pattern pieces to a white piece of cardstock and cut down to fit over the black cardstock.

2. Glue all of these pieces together and add the Jack Rabbit and the sentiment. 

3. The quick use of scraps and pre-colored images makes this card come together quickly!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all of Blank Page Muse's links below.





Comments