I'm Back!!

Well, if you follow my blog at all you know that I was MIA for a long time...before this hiatus, I was involved in many things, I wrote a quarterly zine, keep up a blog, and many other things and a lot of this was before Facebook and Instagram.

I lost touch with many of my dear artsy friends, well one night when I moved my studio, I found a bunch of business cards.  I started looking for my peeps and found many of them on FB.  Some have passed or I just can't find but I did find a good friend from Australia! That friend is Kylie and we got to chatting again and have decided to share artwork.

We have decided on 4" x 4" collages and here is my first collage. It is on heavy cardstock, book page that was inked with Distress vintage photo ink, buttons, Tim Holtz paper dolls and big chat words and some Franken paper made with friends from Ohio.


Comments