Journal pages - Crazy Relative and Bully Dog

Been in a slump the last 3 or 4 days...over the weekend I cleaned up my studio and when I enter it looks so clean, I think subconsciously I don't want to make it messy.  Fortunately, I go through this every year about this time, the weather is changing to winter and I want to clean everything up and hibernate for a few weeks. 

With all that being said, I finally worked on my journal and created a few pages last night. I had started the background on the Crazy Relative pages but started playing with watercolor on Bully Dog.



Supplies - For Crazy Relative
Journal
Watercolors - red, blue, violet
Gesso
Glue stick
Old book pages
Tim Holtz paper dolls
Assorted die cuts
Paper Bag Studios Circle stamp and Script stamp
Techniques Junkies Crazy Quote stamp
Unknown small dots stamp
Sharpie marker
Brown Stabilo
Magazine images

1. Using the old book pages, I glued them down randomly to the pages then using a credit card to apply gessoed over the page randomly
2. I then applied the watercolors over the page
3. Using the script stamp and small dots stamp I randomly stamped around the page
4. then I cut assorted foliage from dies in several colors  and from book pages arranging them on the page near the edge on the left side when I liked the arrangement, I glued them down
5. I then glued down the paper dolls and the "I was watching"  and using the magazine, found the cat in a perfect size
6. I then stamped on the crazy quote and the circles and finished off the page with the brown Stabilo and a black sharpie pen



Bully Dog

Supplies -
Watercolor - blue
Piece of plastic
Brush
KatzelKraft Voodoo Dog stamp
Unknown stamps - circle, paw print, quote
Journal

1. Using the watercolor, the plastic and the brush, apply blue watercolor to the plastic, spray a small amount of water on the page and on the watercolor and flip it over onto the journal page, smooshing it around with your fingers. Pull off the plastic and spray with water again, if needed blot excess water off. Dry with heat tool or let dry naturally.
2. Stamp dog onto white cardstock color collar and band-aid, fussy cut out, set aside.
3. Stamp the paw print and circles randomly on the page then glue on the dog.
4. Stamp the quote near the top of the page.
Finished! I just love these KatzelKraft stamps, you can get them at Lost Coast Designs.









Comments