Paper Smooches card

Created this quick and easy card with Paper Smooches Banner dies and Uplifters Sentiments. The supplies I used are -

Supplies -
Paper Smooches Stamps and Dies
Recollections patterned paper
White cardstock
Black cardstock
Kraft card base and envelope
Black embossing powder
Torn edge die
Big Kick die cutting machine
Stamp Platform
Ranger Archival Ink Tiger Lilly and Jet Black
Versamark Ink
Twine
Tombow adhesive

1. I first cut down the black cardstock to fit the kraft card then I die cut the white cardstock to fit inside the black cardstock
2. Using the Paper Smooches Banner Die Set, I cut the flags out of coordinating paper colors folded them over and glued them to a piece of twine
3. I then stamped the Uplifters Sentiment on the white cardstock with the Versamark ink and embossed it with black embossing powder. I forgot to use the anti-static powder on this card but I like the way it turned out, looks like a party on the card!
4. Then I used the Tiger Lily ink and blended it along the edges of the white cardstock then used the Jet Black along the edge
5. Assembled the pieces. I used Tombow adhesive and glued down the black card to the base then used foam tape to adhere the white cardstock to the black.
6. Then positioned the banner and taped it on the back of the black cardstock and then adhered the black cardstock to the kraft card base.


Paper Smooches

Comments