Don't Drink the Kool-Aid!!

Hello! Just got back from a vacation/wedding in Las Vegas and of course I had to visit Viva Las Vegas Stamps! I came home with more stamps than what I know what to do with but it was fun and I am having fun using them. With all that being said, I created a journal page for the VLVS February Challenge.

Here is a snippet of the completed journal page, the finished page is below!


Supplies - 
VivaLasVegas Stamps - 
Targets from Circus plate
Unknown Alphabet stamps
Distress inks
Black Embossing powder
VersaMark ink
Blending tool
Heat tool
Ranger Archival Jet Black ink
White cardstock
Journal

To start, I decided on doing a spacey looking background with Distress inks in three colors and covered the page using a blending tool. 

I then used Ranger Archival ink Jet black to stamp the target circles from the Circus plate on the background. 


Using the Happy Moon, Futuristic Hats, Top Secret, Banksy, Diving Helmuts, and Space Ship stamps along with Versamark ink, stamped them on white cardstock and used black embossing powder. Then fussy cut these images out and used Distress Ink in three colors with a blending tool to color. 




I then started to place the items on the page realizing it needed more words...so I stamped Don't Drink The Kool-Aid onto white cardstock and used the Distress inks to color it along with adding black to the edges. 

















Comments