Cardboard Scraps ATCs

Hello! Thought I would drop in and show some ATCs I created with scraps and recycled cardboard left over from other projects.  These are fun to do and you can use anything when creating them.

I really like using the Tim Holtz paper dolls, they are so convenient to use and I don't have to mess with making copies and cutting out the people from the old pictures I have collected!

I created these ATCs using cardboard scraps, Tim Holtz paper dolls, Ranger embossing powders, and Blank Page Muse Stamps.


I cut the cardboard into ATC sized pieces then used acrylic paint to brush over the cardboard to give it some color. I then used a glue stick randomly over the raised edges and then dumped embossing powder on the cards.  This created a grungy mix of colors across the card. I then glued down the paper dolls and used the words from Blank Page Muse Stamps there was left over from other projects.  Quick and easy ATCs ready for trade!

#ssswchallenge








Comments

  1. Love the mixed media project. The textured background really adds a lot of interest to the project! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!