Stenciled ATCs with Rubber Moon Stamps

Hello! Just thought I would pop in with some new ATCs I have made with my new Rubber Moon stamps. I love the Rubber Moon stamps and they are awesome to use!!

I have entered them in the Mod Squad Challenge for April with a stenciled background.

A quick tutorial on how they were made -

Cut teacher border into 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" then using my finger I applied purple, pink and orange paint. When the paint was dry, I used a stencil and gesso to add the mandala design. When the gesso was dry, I stamped and embossed my images on top.








Comments

  1. What sweet ATGs, I love them all. The colors are just wonderful!!! Wonderful stenciling here, and great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!