Artist Trading Cards (ATCs)

Hello, I just love making ATCs! They are small and compact, you can pack enough ephemera in a pencil back to make many cards on the go.  They can be created anywhere and you can even make them on vacation for a memory of where you have traveled.

I made a few ATCs last night, I started out with 6 cards but ended up creating 2 regular cards and 2 double cards.

Supplies used -
Blank Page Muse Script stamp
Joggles ATC stencils
TCW stencils
Tim Holtz paper dolls
Tim Holtz small words
Acrylic paint
Ranger Archival Black Ink
Washi Tape
Old Book pages
Brilliance White Ink
Distress Ink Picked Raspberry
Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky Glue



To create the first two cards, I fingerpainted the acrylic on the background then using the stencils and ink, applied another layer of interest. When that layer was dry, stamped the Blank Page Muse script stamp in white ink on top of that for more texture. I then added the paper dolls and words. The words were brushed over with Distress inks in picked raspberry.

This next set of ATCs are double, so I had to cover the backs also. I started with creating the backgrounds as described above but added large paper dolls to the cards. I cut them in half and added washi tape to the cards to create a double card for the large dolls. I then glued old book pages on the back and using the TCW stencils and distress ink applied this over the book pages.



Hope you liked this new Double ATC and let me know if you make any of your own! Happy Crafting! 




Comments