Tree of Faces

Hello! Glad to see you back, I love this collage I made, it is called Tree of Faces. I used TCW Stencils, Lost Coast Designs stamps, and Distress Oxide inks. I just love using stencils to create backgrounds, keep watching my blog for more ways to use them in upcoming posts!


As you can see from the picture above, I used three colors of Distress Oxide ink for the background then used one color for the stencil work. I loved combining these stencils into one collage. I thought the Mini Mayan Calendar from TCW Stencils worked great as a sun image and the Floral stencil from Balzer Designs worked well for the land area.  The stamps are from Lost Coast Designs - Funky Tree and Mini Flying Ladies stamps. The tree was heat embossed using black embossing powder and the Flying Ladies were stamped on white cardstock and their faces were cut out and applied to the tree. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz. 

Thanks for stopping by! 


Comments