Be A Unicorn journal page

Hello!! Well, I was working in my journal over the weekend and here is the page I created using The Crafters Workshop stencils (TCW) and Blank Page Muse stamps.

Supplies -
Unicorn Wishes stamps
Swirly Garden TCW stencil
Geometric mandala TCW stencil
Interlocking circles TCW stencil
Acrylic paint in several colors
Journal
Versamark ink
Black embossing powder
heat tool
cosmetic sponges

I started out with a page in my journal where I had cleaned a brayer with blue and green paint. I then used the 3 TCW stencils over the background with 3 different paint colors. I used yellow, pink, and teal in that order because these colors would not make brown as I stenciled them over the background and each other.
 

The picture below shows the first layer of yellow being applied to the journal page. 


This page has all three stencils and colors used. 


Here are the stamps I used on the background with embossing powder and Versafine ink. 


Finished page 


Hope you enjoyed this page as much as I had fun creating it!! I love comments, please leave one below if you would like to see more art created in this way. 


















Comments