Caffeinated Bee Thank you

Hello! Just thought I would pop in with my clean and simple (CAS) card today. I love these Caffeinated critters from The Rabbit Hole Designs. They are so fun to use and the stamps are wonderful to use.

I am using the Caffeinated Bee and Sassy Sentiments today along with a white card base, Stampendous honeycomb stamp, Ranger white embossing powder, VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, VersaMark embossing ink, and Distress Oxides (DO) in Wild honey, Wilted violet, Peacock feathers, and Picked raspberry.

I stamped the honeycomb stamp with the VersaMark ink along the edge of the card several times then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then used the Wild honey ink and a blending brush to create a spot for the Bee to sit.

This was my first time using the DO inks as watercolors. They were easy to use and I like the result, the Caffeinated Bee was painted with the inks. I then fussy cut out the Bee and used foam tape to attach him to the front of the card over the honeycomb. I then stamped the Thank you from the Sassy Sentiments set in the bottom right corner with VersaFine Clair Ink.



Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments