Get Well Soon/Sympathy Card s4fc 147

Hello, well we are at the end of the summer, I can't believe how it flew by!! The sponsor for this week is Scrapping 4 Fun Shop and the theme was Deepest Sympathy or Gell Well Soon #147.



I created two cards for this challenge using two different methods. The first card was created using Unity Stamps from the Another Name for Love set. I love this flower and knew it would be beautiful using Prisma colored pencils. I also used the leaves from the Patience stamp set for the background and the sentiment is from the Bitty Regards set.

I stamped the background from the Patience set onto white cardstock using several greens from the Distressed Ink line, then stamped the flower in Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink. I love this ink, it makes a great impression the first time, every time. Then using the colored pencils and gamsol, I colored the flower image in violet. To assemble, add foam tape to the back of the leaf panel, attach to the card front, add foam tape to the flower attach over the leaves panel then stamp the sentiment onto white card stock and foam tape.


For my second card, I used Blank Page Muse Stamps, Small Sunflower Blossom in a repeat pattern on white cardstock. To create the background, I smooshed two colors of Distress Ink on the cardstock then stamped the Sunflower Blossom in a repeat pattern with Versamark embossing ink then used black embossing powder and heat set. I stamped the Sunflower Blossom three times down the side of the envelope in Marigold Distress Ink. The sentiment was heat embossed in black and added to the front of the card. 


Hope you enjoyed my cards for this theme and have a great rest of the summer! Thanks for stopping by. 





























Comments