Halloween ATCs for Rubber Stamp Magazine

Hello, my friends! Just thought I would pop in with some fun ATCs that I made for Halloween, they are featured in the Rubber Stamp Magazine August issue.

I used Prickley Pear Stamps for the images, be sure to check out their very snarky, cool sentiments while you are there! I also used washi tape, markers, black embossing powder, and the background cardstock is from the border paper that teachers use around boards.


The images were stamped, heat embossed then colored with markers and cut out. Then washi tape was added to the background and the images were mounted using foam tape. That is it! Really quick and simple cards for trading and just in time for Halloween.

Cover of the magazine and article below. 




Thanks for stopping by and remember to go check out the new Rubber Stamp Madness magazine out now!!


Comments