Rachel Fishing s4fc146

Hello! Today I am working with Scrapping4FunChallengs and Ericraft. Our theme is Anything Goes with Stitching. I chose Rachel Fishing this time around.


 

I was a bit overwhelmed with this image, I know I said I was learning new things this month but to just jump in with digital stamps was truly a learning curve for me! 

For this image, I used Prisma Colored pencils and gamsol to color my image and then I trimmed it to fit a card front. I was thinking about all the times I had gone fishing with my grandpa when I was a kid so when I was looking through my papers, I found the perfect patterned paper with words in the background such as memories, moments, special, etc, I used this to back Rachel. I glued down the orange paper to the card front then using foam tape added the image of Rachel. 

I then stamped out the Thinking of You sentiment in blue ink and clear embossed it to match the blue on the colored image. I thought it was a bit to plain so I added a stripe of washi tape to a scrap of paper and cut it out attaching the sentiment to the front. This was all added to the card from with foam tape also. I then added the small blue sequins to the front. 



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a wonderful summer!



Comments