The Rabbit Hole Designs Featured Fan August 2019

Hello! I was so excited to be a part of The Rabbit Hole Designs as the Featured Fan for August! It was an honor and a pleasure to work with wonderful people and great stamps. 

I choose Thursdays as my day to feature TRHD stamps and I thought I would put all of the projects in one place for you to enjoy!

The first three designs are ATCs using the Caffeinated Bee and Sassy Sentiments





This next design is a sympathy card using the leaves and sentiment from Pretty in Peony.

This tag used the Pretty in Peony set.


This card used the Caffeinated Octopus



The card used the Caffeinated Bee and the Pretty in Peony stamps. 

Head over to The Rabbit Hole Designs for more Caffeinated Critters, all of the new Halloween stamps and lots more!! 


Comments