TCW Birthday Cards

Hello and thanks for stopping by! I have to confess, I did several projects with The Crafter's Workshop stencils and media products, here are a few more! 

Everyone needs birthday cards for any time of the year, here are two that used Distress Oxide inks and TCW stencils in layers on the card fronts. I used colored cardstock from the Cardstock Warehouse in blue and orange. 

This first one used the TCW873 Orb Mandala and the TCW876 Screen View, both designed by Rebekah Meier. The stamps used are from KatzelKraft Stamps sold by TopFlight Stamps - Cats and Garbage Can

All images were colored with Tombow markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and a white gel pen. 




For this next card, I used the Monsters from KatzelKraft Stamps.


Check out more of my work at the following links 

Comments