CG Happy Love Monster Day

Hello, today I am on the blog with Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog and Bugaboo Stamps! I am using Love Monsters, I like these little monsters and they are so cute for any occasion, I will be using them for birthdays too!

This card is larger than I normally work, it is 5" x 7". I used a Gelli print that I had in my stash of papers for the background and my plate is only 6" x 6" so I had to improvise to cover my card front. I cut out the size I wanted then I cut a strip to go along the right hand edge. 

I colored the Love Monsters with watercolor pencils then cut them out, glued them to the Gelli print and then added the sentiment and hearts from Unity Stamp Co with gold embossing powder. This is such a fun digi stamp! 



Thanks for stopping by! Check out Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for more fun designs!

Comments