GG Zodiac Artist Trading Coins

Hi! I am on the blog today for Gecko Galz. I just have to say I really enjoy using their images, they are so fun and easy to print and use. Gecko Galz are digital files that you can print from home, they are easily resizable and come in all sizes if you just want to print direct. There are all kinds of categories to choose from such as the '50s to dreamy fairies, and all of the holidays! Go check it out here - Gecko Galz.
For my project this month, the theme was Age of Aquarius, so I took the wildly colorful rad images that were sized to make artist trading coins and made coins.

I printed them onto heavy card stock, cut them out and inked the edges with black ink.  They were then mounted onto watercolored paper that I had painted in various watercolors. When they were dry, I used my embossing pad and swiped along the edges and used gold embossing powder on them.



They are now ready for trading! Thanks for stopping by and check back often as I have lots of art going up. 

Comments