RN Dew Drops and Spoons - A Perfect Combination

Hello, today I am on The Robin's Nest blog using Dew Drops and antique spoons! See below for a quick tutorial on how to make some for yourself. 


For starters, I had to hunt down some spoons in local antique shops, gave me a reason to shop! Bonus! To start these spoons, I first colored them using alcohol ink, just remember that a little ink goes a long way.

While the spoons were slightly wet with ink, I applied gold foil to the raised areas to give them a little bling. 

Gathering my supplies such as small flowers, Dew Drops, and Gecko Galz images, I started to decorate the spoons. The images needed to be cut down to fit the spoon bowl and I used Stickles around the edges of the image. I then added the flowers in matching colors and the Dew Drops in clear. 


I then drilled a hole in the top of the spoon so I can be hung on the wall. 

Thanks for stopping by and check out the beautiful collections of Dew Drops

Check out more of my work at the following links 

Comments