RN Summer Fan

Hello, Kelly on the Chattering Robins blog today with a fun summer fan project. I am hoping for warm weather soon and thought I could use this fan to cool off in the summer heat!

First off, I printed off a digital paper pack and the bird image from Gecko Galz and then traced around the fan on the back of the paper. I then glued the printed paper to the front of the fan to cover the advertising.


Next, using distress inks in vintage photo, salty ocean, and abandoned coral, that was close in color to the paper, I enhanced the paper colors with ink in areas to bring up the color.


Next, I found another image that reminded me of summer and using some coral colored lace I found in my stash, I glued it around the bird image and then added a stripe down the left side of the fan. 
When this was dry I glued the bird image to the fan and added Spring Dews Mini Dew Drops, then painted the handle.



Check out the blog at Chattering Robins!!











Comments