GG ATCs using Surreal Life Jewels

Hello, on the blog today using Gecko Galz images and creating ATCs! I love these small works of art and they are so fun to trade. 

If you would like to trade ATCs with me, just leave me a comment below! I will choose one to send to you, sorry no choice as I have already traded several of them. 

Here are all the cards, below is a quick tutorial on how I made them and close up photos of them. Enjoy!!


To create these cards, start with heavy cardstock in white, then lay down a TWC Stencil by Jaime, it doesn't have a name, and spray with Technique Junkies Shimmering Bliss sprays in several colors. I then used another piece of cardstock to "mop" up the spray on top of the stencil to create some papers that can be used at another time.  Using another stencil from TCW called Sunflower Mandala, I used Distress Ink and created a pattern over the first one. After these steps were dry, I cut the paper into ATC sized pieces and sorted through my Gecko Galz Surreal Life Jewel images. These images are the perfect size for ATCs. 







I then used some old book pages, music pages and bingo number paper to add to the image to create a collage on the ATC. After everything was glued down, I splattered with TCW gold gesso adding some Tim Holtz words to finish them. 








Thanks for stopping by and find me on other social media sites at the links below!


















Comments