RN Blue Dress

Hello, today I am showing a mixed media collage using Robin's Nest Dew Drops

I started with a piece of cardboard and gesso then used Cosmic Shimmer in three colors and dried it with a heat tool; then used Nuvo shimmer for more sparkle. Here's a sneak peek!







I then decided on which Gecko Galz image I would use as a focal point and plotted out where this image would eventually be added to the collage. Using the TCW's Pearl Modeling Paste and the TWC Sunflower Mandala stencil I added this to the collage a bit off-center making room for the image.  I then sprinkled some gold embossing powder on the mandala and heated it. This caused the modeling paste to bubble up, when this staged cooled down, I sprinkled more blue Cosmic Shimmer over the mandala and spritzed it with water. 




Then I glued the image down and added Vintage Photo Distress Ink along the edges of the cardboard, using the TCW Art Is stencil to add some random words on the corners of the collage then rubbed in some of the TCW Gold Gesso along the edges. Blue Dew Drops were added to a section of the mandala near the image. 





                                                    Check out more of my work here - 



 

Comments