CG Little Witch Cards and ATCs


Hello Lovelies!! Today, I am on the blog with Fabrika Fantasy Digital Stamps

I had never really gotten used to using digital stamps but lately, I am finding I really like the pre-colored ones especially these from Fabrika Fantasy, I am not very good at coloring and using pre-colored stamps is a great way to make cards fast. 

The first picture is 2 cards using the Little Witch image sized to about 3.5 inches tall. I used some Gelli print backgrounds and fussy cut the image out and placed her on the front, 2 Halloween cards ready to go! I colored the one on the left and the one on the right is pre-colored.




Next, I resized the Little Witch to about 2 inches tall and fussy cut them out. I used some backgrounds I had used watercolor on and a Gelli print background along with some washi tape. I love these ATCs.


Make sure to stop by Fabrika Fantasy for more images and check out my links at 

Comments