GG Fairy Ornaments

Hello! Today I am on the blog with Gecko Galz using Grafix Shrink Plastic to create the cutest Fairy Ornaments. I have hung them on my porch with some small lights, they are so cool!


I started off printing off the Gecko Galz Pixie Children collage sheet onto Grafix Shrink Plastic White approximately sized to 4" so that when they are placed in the oven they will shrink to about 2". I would recommend using lighter images as the darker images were really dark when they shrank. 


After shrinking, just follow the directions on the package, I used a Sharpie pen to color the edges


I then cut out a base for the inside of the ornament for the items to sit on. I then built it up with more cardboard until it was the height I needed to get past the "shoulders" of the jar. 


Here is the base gessoed and ready for building. 

These are the supplies I used to decorate the base, moss, paper flowers, resin mushrooms, and a glue gun. 


Here are the finished ornaments



Comments