CG Good for your soul card

Hello! Today I am on the blog using Beccy's Place digital stamps. I just fell in love with this one from the Farm Fresh set. 

To make this card, I printed off two of the cow silhouettes, one to use as the card base and fuzzy cut around the second one to use as a mask. I trimmed down my panel then placed the cow mask over the cows on the card and using a sunray stencil with two colors of distress ink. In the first picture, you can see what I used to make this card.

I then glued my cow panel to some kraft cardstock to make my slimline card adding some yellow dots for embellishment.


 
I love this card and it was so fun to make! I have quite a few farmers in my family so this Farm Fresh digital stamp from Beccy's Place will be used a lot!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments