CS Hear the Music! slimline card

Hello, today I am on the blog for Clear Scraps and I created a card for my son, his birthday is in September and he plays the guitar!

First of all, I have to apologize, I got in the zone and forgot to take pictures as I worked this card out but I do have an idea of how I made it. 

I painted the guitar to match my sons guitar with pictures from the internet, then set it aside to dry while I worked on the background. 



I found a really cool image from a magazine ad and used this as the background after layering it over a light blue piece of cardstock, this was then glued down on top of a white cardstock base. I then add the guitar and the You Rock and the Happy Birthday from my Dymo printer for the sentiment. I then added some music washi tape along the bottom of the card.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments