GG Heart of Love

Hello on the blog today for Gecko Galz challenge blog and I thought I would pair several items together to create a home decor piece!

Supplies - 
alcohol inks
metal heart

First of all, I took off the burlap ribbon on the heart then placed it in a metal pan and dropped alcohol inks in blue and pink on the heart. In some areas, I spritzed it with alcohol so the colors would run a bit. I also moved the heart around to get good coverage. Let it dry and add more colors if your project needs more. 

I dried my heart with a heat tool then flipped it over and colored the other side also. 



I then used archival black ink along the edges and used Art Glitter Glue to apply the image to the heart. I had some wood hearts that I colored with liquid watercolor to match, gluing them in place along with a few clear crystals and then added the dark blue ribbon.  The heart was sealed with Krylon sealer. 

 


You can find lots more wonderful images at 


Comments