GG The Swimsuit Edition journal

Hello on the blog today with Gecko Galz challenge blog and I created a small journal full of bathing beauties! A fun summer project to remind you of the beach. 

Supplies - 
Gecko Galz Sea Side Beauties 
stapler
washi tape 
old book pages
stencils

To start this project, I printed two of the Painters Tape ATCs onto card stock. I resized/stretched them to fit the page then cut them out. Gluing the old book pages to the back so that there wasn't a blank white page to use, I then stenciled the book pages in matching colors.


I then used the score board to crimp my pages where they would be folded and then stapled them on the outside with 3 staples. Continuing to use ink and the stencil to color the pages and make marks. 


I then chose my images for each of the pages along with the quotes from various papers. Some of the pages are left blank for journaling or adding your own photos and I have included a small envelope for other treasures.  The washi tape was glued over the binding to hide the staples. 








You can find lots more wonderful images at 


Comments