CG Love you Latte!!

Hello, Artsy Friends!! Today I am using digital images from The Artsy Stamper Shop, Beverly Cole has some of the best digital images on the web! 

I created a slimline card using the Coffee And...stamp set. Many of Beverly's stamp sets contain colored images too, which makes creating cards so easy. I started by printing my chosen image onto white cardstock with the sentiment, I also printed an extra 5 cups. 

Three of the cups were used to mask the already printed cups on the cardstock. I then used Distress Oxide Ink and blended them over the entire front of the card. I also had some coffee beans stamps in my stash and used them on the background also. 


After the ink was dry, I used a stencil and baby wipe to create some depth to the background as you can see in the picture below. 


After I removed the masks, I realized that the cups were too white so I brushed a bit of brown ink over them and the card was finished!


Thank you to Beverly Cole at The Artsy Stamper Shop for allowing us to use her images!!  You can find her other groups here - 


 

Comments