CS Recipe Book - Quick Coffee Cake

Hello, today I am on the blog with Clear Scraps using the Jar Mini Pallet Shape for use in my recipe book. 
I have to give you a little history on my recipe book, I started this book a long time ago, like 10 years ago and I keep adding to it with old and new recipes I find. It is a treasured item in my kitchen! I am to the point where I am going to have to start a new recipe book as this is one almost full. I have enjoyed watching my art evolve through this book. Hope you like it too!

For starters, I took the jar pallet apart and then glued it together as one piece. I didn't need the extra bulk in my book. I then let it dry and picked out several coordinating colors of washi tape and the recipe I wanted to use. 

Below, you can see the colors of the washi tape I chose and the recipe.  


I then used glue and started adding the washi tape on the jar pallet in an array of colors and patterns. The glue helped to keep the washi tape stuck down on the wood. 


Here is the jar with all of the washi tape applied. 


I then glued my recipe on top of the washi taped jar and glued it to my recipe page. I thought about stamping on the background but in the end, I liked it just the way it was already painted!


Thanks for stopping by and go check out the chipboard and wood pallets at Clear Scraps!

 

Comments