GG Everyday Cards using Black and White Images

Hello! Today I am on the blog using Gecko Galz digital images creating some cards using minimal supplies - the images, ink, paper dolls, small chat phrases, and card stock! 

Gecko Galz has a variety of images for any card or collage making session, from colored images to black and white digital images to backgrounds for ATCs and papers. I am sure you can find any type of image you are looking for to use in your art! 

First, I started out by resizing the digital images in Word to fit a card front, then added Distress Inks in coordinating colors, trimmed the images down to go on a card front, then edged all the images with black ink. 

I like to see people on my cards or at least an image as a focal point. Two of the cards had people already on the images and two of the images were plain so I added some paper dolls to those cards. 



From left to right - start doing things you love, believe in yourself


In Dreams never give up and today is full of possibilities


 Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out Gecko Galz for all your collage needs!

Kelly

Comments