GG Voodoo Dolls, Carved Pumpkins and Sunflowers! Oh My!

Hello, my artsy friends! Today I am on the blog with Gecko Galz. I used several images from their Halloween digital packs. 

To create the voodoo dolls, first using a sponge with Vintage Photo Distress Ink all over the image then I used Tombow markers to color the images. I then fussy cut all of the images out and set them aside. 

I then dug through my Halloween stamps and found the skulls background and stamped this onto white cardstock. I then colored the backgrounds with Distress Inks and found some sentiments for the cards and stamped them onto some scrap white cardstock. Then using foam tape to mount the doll and sentiment on the front of the card. I love this voodoo doll image!
 


For my next set of cards, I used this cute pumpkin line of digital stamps from Gecko Galz. I used Tombow markers to color them then fussy cut them out. 


I then stamped the card fronts with spider webs and a tiny spider then using distress inks, I colored the card fronts mounting the pumpkin line with foam tape along with the sentiments. 


For my last cards, I sized the digital image for a card front then colored them using Tombow markers and used black ink on the edges. The Give Thanks is from the Give Thanks digital collage sheet



Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Kelly
 

Comments