BPM Gnome Cards Stamp Set with Stencil

 Hello, I am using a new set of stamps from Blank Page Muse today, Shine Bright with a gnome, tree, and sentiment along with a matching start stencil.

Here are the slimline cards I created using this set. This Gnome is so fun to color and there are so many possibilities!

For this first card, I used Distress Oxide inks for the background then stamped the tree and heat embossed it with green embossing powder. I then used the Star Stencil and gold embossed the star at the top of the tree. I then stamped, colored, and cut out the gnome and used foam tape to pop him next to the tree, and stamped the sentiment near the top. Presto! A very quick card. 


For the second card, I used the Star stencil and placed in randomly around the slimline card using Distress Oxide inks in 3 colors to create the stars then stamped the sentiment at the top.


Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/


Comments