CS Santa and Ornament Shaker Tags

Hello, on the blog with Clear Scraps today using some Holiday Shakers for ornaments, I love these shakers, they can be used for all kinds of things but I make homemade ornaments every year for my kids and they will be getting these this year! 

To start this project, I used the Mini Shaker Gnome and Mini Shaker bulb along with some gold star sequins. First I painted the outside of the bulb in red then dug in my Christmas paper scraps for some little pieces of scraps to use. I glued them down on the bulb back and cut away the extra. 

I set this aside to dry. I then took the plastic coating off the acrylic window and glued it to the back of the bulb, then glued the other sections over the papered bulb back and added the gold stars and glued on the front. My ornament is now ready for gifting! I will probably drill a hole in the top and add some ribbon for hanging. 




For the second ornament, I painted the gnome hat and body in red and his shoes in black. I then glued the pieces to the back pieces and added the Lovely Sequins to the hat part and some white sequins to the beard of the gnome. I then used a modeling paste for the beard and ball on the hat. 

Shhh...don't tell my kids but I may keep this one for myself! I love it. 





Thanks for stopping by and have a happy holiday!!

Kelly

 

Comments