GG Christmas Cards

Hello! Can you believe that Christmas is over and the new year is here! 2020 has been quite a mess, CHEERS to 2021, lets hope it is better than 2020. 

I thought I would get a head start on next Christmas with this baker's dozen of Christmas cards using images from Gecko Gals Santa Clause Lane set. I love Santas and Christmas, it is my favorite time of the year! 

Using the images from the Santa Clause Lane digital set, I created all of these cards. I didn't resize them, I used the images as they were printed on the collage sheet. I cut all of the images out then using my Christmas paper stash, I cut out background papers for each of the images. I also used some embossed cards I bought a while ago for some of the cards. 







I now have a start for Christmas 2021! Thanks for stopping by and go check out Gecko Galz images, you will be glad you did! 

 

Comments