GG Snowflake Ornaments with Shrink Plastic Images

 Hello! Today I used some snowflakes from the Dollar Store and create these awesome ornaments with Shrink Plastic and Gecko Galz images! I love how they turned out. Please tag me on your ornaments, I would love to see them!

Supplies - 

Snowflake ornaments
Glitter
Glue

First of all, I printed images onto Inkjet Shrink Plastic then I cut out the images and heat them according to manufacturers' directions. I had a bit of trouble getting them to lay flat so I reheated them and then put them under a heavy book while they cooled. 

I then glued them to the front and back of the snowflake ornament and added some glitter to each image.  Quick and gorgeous! Now they are ready for the tree.

Here is the snowflake before adding the images. 




Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments