RN - Magnetic Frames and Dew Drops

 Hello, hope you have a happy holiday! I am on the eve of Christmas and looking forward to spending time with family. Today, I have some quick and easy magnetic frames to hold all those special memories that are made this time of year. 

Supplies - 

Magnetic frames
Glue

These frames were fun to make, I used the coordinating color of Dew Drops to the frame, I started to glue them on and would do about 3 dew drops at a time then work on the other frame. This would allow the glue to set a bit before I added more along the edge. The frames look so much better! I love the Dew Drops on them. These will be put on my fridge with pictures of my kids after the holidays!




Hope you try blinging up some of the items around your house using Robin's Nest Dew Drops

This is my last post for them but I will be using Dew Drops on many projects to come, stayed tuned!

Comments