CS Snowman Snowglobe Shaker

 Hello crafty friends! On the blog today with Clear Scraps and the snowglobe shaker. I love making ornaments as tags to go on my gifts for the holidays because it is an added bonus gift! 


To make this happy snowman in his snowglobe, I first painted the back portion of the globe with gesso then add some light blue ink for the sky using a stencil. I set this aside to dry and painted the front of the globe bottom brown and the glass edge white and added some modeling paste to the white part to create a snow-like effect. Then I glued the acrylic piece to the back of the front globe piece then attached the second globe piece to the acrylic. This sandwiches the acrylic between two pieces of chipboard creating some depth for the shaker part of the globe.


While this was drying, I stamped and colored a small snowman and glued him to the background. When everything was dry, I sprinkled some sequins on the bottom part and then glued down the front part of the globe! 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Kelly





Comments