GG Oriental Tin and ATCs

 Hello, my crafty friends! I am on the blog today with Gecko Galz using images from their Asian inspired collage sheets.  The theme for this month is Asian Beauty.

 


To start this project, I found an old Altoids tin and then dug out a bunch of collage items that were Asian inspired. I then used gel medium to glue items to the top of the tin. Many of these items I have collected over the years and this was a chance to use them on a project. 

I used the images from the Asian Words ATC Collection printed on tissue and text-weight paper along with various inks to color the paper and images from the Japanese Traditions and Beautiful Asian Ladies collage sheet for both the tin and the ATCs.

Here is a close up of 3 of the ATCs. I used stamps, papers, and Gecko Galz images to create them. 








Thanks for stopping by and check out all of the wonderful designs in the Facebook group Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge Group. 




Comments

  1. Just precious ATC's The images are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvia, thank you for the comment! I love using Oriental inspired images.

      Delete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!