AA - Love - a framed affair!

 Hello creative friends!! I am on the blog today with Art Anthology and their awesome paint. I love mixing the colors and using them like glazes to create lots of depth on all kinds of surfaces. 


Here is my first project of the month of February, a heart frame. You can find all kinds of frames in any of the art and craft stores along with the dollar stores. I used two colors of paint and one spray ink on this frame.


First of all, I painted this frame with a light blue and then used a darker blue over, but as you can see it was pretty plain. 


I then used Art Anthology Sorbet Cayman on the frame with a bit of water and dab it off with a paper towel. 


I then used Art Anthology Bella Boo Sorbet in the same way, a bit of water, and dabbed off with a paper towel. Then spray with some Art Anthology Colorations Spray Patience on the frame and wiped off the excess. 


I let the layers dry and then started searching around for a picture, using the clear plastic that covers the picture in the frame, I traced around it and cut out my picture slightly inside the traced line. 
I then found the Love wood word and painted it with Art Anthology Red Velvet Sorbet and glued it to the top of the frame. 

I now have a finished frame ready for gift giving! 


Thank you so much for stopping by!

I hope that I have inspired you to create something today!

But if you need more inspiration make sure you are following us on Pinterest and Instagram and don’t forget to join our Facebook group Art Anthology Adventures in Art!

https://www.instagram.com/art_anthology/

https://www.pinterest.com/artanthology/_created/

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=art%20anthology%20adventures%20in%20art


Comments