AA - Who Me? collage

 Hello Friends! Today, I am on the blog with Art Anthology. This project is for my collage book, it has pages that are approximately 4" x 6".  The pages used are from different types of paper - watercolor paper, heavy cardstock, and cardboard. 

Supplies used - 

Old book page
Cardboard
Versafine ink
Gecko Galz image
Blank Page Muse script stamp


To start this collage, I painted the watercolor paper with the Velvet Brownie, then set it aside to dry. While drying, I pulled out some papers then used some Metal Effects Gold as a glaze over the brown and used some ink on the music paper to age it a bit more. I then prepped the cardboard but taking off the layer over the ridges. I then used ink and Bronze Paste Wax on the ridges to grunge it up a bit. 

I also used a script stamp from Blank Page Muse to add another layer to the background before adding my papers. 




Next, I played with the papers to decide how I wanted to place them then glued them in place. On the music sheet was a small gold star so I added that to the collage too. I also used black ink along the edges of all of the papers and the background for more dimension. 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope that I have inspired you to create something today!

But if you need more inspiration make sure you are following us on Pinterest and Instagram and don’t forget to join our Facebook group Art Anthology Adventures in Art!

https://www.instagram.com/art_anthology/

https://www.pinterest.com/artanthology/_created/

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=art%20anthology%20adventures%20in%20art












Comments