BPM Lady and Lace ATC

 Hello! Today I am on the blog with Blank Page Muse and an ATC (Artist Trading Card) that I created with their ATC sized stamps! 

Supplies used - 

White cardstock
Purple Cosmic Shimmer
Washi Tape
TCW Gold Modeling Paste
Old book page
Twine

Lots of how-to pictures on using Comic Shimmer check out my Flamingo Card using Blank Page Muse stamps

To start this card, I used Cosmic Shimmer on the table and dragged my cardstock through the colors several times, drying the card a bit before each drag through. I let this dry then glued it to another piece of cardstock for some stability. Then stamping the image of the Lady and Lace on the front of the card then trimmed it down to 2 1/2" by 3 1/2" and rounded the corners. I then tore some washi tape in several colors and add this to the bottom of the card along with a small piece of old book page. 

I then used the Slimline Stars Stencil and taped off one of the stars and added it to the top right of the card with gold modeling paste and wrapped some twine around the bottom of the card. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/ 

Comments