BPM Ginko Card - Thinking about you

 Hello crafty friends! Hope your day is going well, I am on the blog today with Blank Page Muse using the Ginko Leaf stamp, I love ginko leaves! There are lots of different leaves on their website, check it out!

Supplies used - 

White cardstock
Black cardstock
Gold embossing powder
Cosmic Shimmer
Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink

I love making CAS cards and this one was quick to put together! First of all, I cut my cardstock down for the card front. I then squirted some Cosmic Shimmer on my table and spritzed it with a little bit of water then dipped in my card, drying with a heat tool between layers of color. I like to dry my card to get the most of my color on the paper and to create some depth to the color. 

I then set this aside to dry a bit more on its own or naturally. I then stamped my sentiment (my sentiment is from Blank Page Muse but it is one that I cut from other words. I have a tendency to cut my words up so they are more versatile) and embossed it with gold embossing powder. Then assemble the pieces and you have a card ready for that special someone on your list. 

Comments