BPM Miss Me Card

 Hello crafty friends! Today I am on the blog with Blank Page Muse with a CAS card using Stephanie Eaton's stamps! She has several of these little characters, come check them out!


Supplies used - 

White cardstock
Black cardstock
Purple Cosmic Shimmer
Silver Stickles

Lots of how-to pictures on using Comic Shimmer check out my Flamingo Card using Blank Page Muse stamps

I love making CAS cards and this one was quick to put together! First of all, I cut my cardstock down for the card front. I then squirted some Cosmic Shimmer on my table and spritzed it with a little bit of water then dipped in my card, drying with a heat tool between layers of color. I like to dry my card to get the most of my color on the paper.

I then set this aside to dry a bit more on its own or naturally. I then stamped my sentiment (my sentiment is from Blank Page Muse but it is one that I cut from other words. I have a tendency to cut my words up so they are more versatile) and inked the edges with black ink. 

Then assemble the cardstock and add the stamped front, I added some Silver Stickles for some sparkle!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments