GG Summer Fun!

 Hello crafty friends! I am on the blog today with Gecko Galz using the images of summer! Women in swimsuits. I love to pair these vintage images with bright, bold backgrounds. 

To create these collages, I started with watercolor paper and Stencil Girl stencils along with acrylic paint and began by painting a background color then using the stencils to block colors, I love this process and it makes really interesting backgrounds that can be used for all kinds of projects such as ATCs, mixed media work, journals and more.

After the backgrounds are dry, cut out the images you want to use and glue them down to the background then find some words to use. I also used a Sharpie marker and more paint to add some embellishments.




Hope you enjoy these creations and thanks for stopping by!


Comments