BPM December Ornament

Hello friends! Here is my ornament for Blank Page Muse for the December Blog Hop!! This will be my last post for Blank Page Muse, I am moving on to other projects and looking forward to doing more collage again. I am excited to start something new!!

I used the Santa Face and Music Background for these ornaments. 

I used six - 4" circles in white cardstock, then used the music background stamp and archival ink in green and red to color them. I then used six - 2 1/2" circles in kraft and stamped them with clear embossing ink and used clear embossing powder. 

After this process was done, I then folded all of the circles in half and placed the smaller circle inside the larger circle, and then glued them onto each other back to back to form the ornament. 
You can find patterns on how to do this on the internet. I then used hot glue to place the jute hanger at the top and I added some sequins for shine. 

A really quick paper ornament to make with you little ones!





Thanks for stopping by!
 

Comments