GG Round Christmas Tags

Hello crafty friends!

I did a second set of tags for GeckoGalz this month mostly because I can always use a set of tags for gifts. I really love using homemade tags and Gecko Galz has so many images that work perfect for tags! Check them out at their Etsy Store Here. You can also check out Gecko Galz blog here.

First of all, I printed the Santa Digital Domino andCircles collage set out on cardstock and cut out the images. I then glued a piece of old music on a piece of cardstock and cut 2 ½” circles from that cardstock. Then using Vintage Photo Ink, I run it along the edges of the both the music circles and the Santa circles, glued the Santa over the music and punched a hole in the top to add the string. On the back of the tag, I will write who the gift is for and attach to the package.

These tags were quick and so fun to make and everyone on your Christmas gift list will appreciate a handmade tag!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Comments